Thursday, June 24, 2010

So it Begins

I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormon). Like many of my faith I often ponder for ways to gain a closer relationship with my Father in Heaven. Over the years I have been blessed by others who have had a tremendous impact on the way that I view the world and my place in it. They have helped me to understand the way one gains greater understanding and peace in life. All in all, those who have influenced me have come primarily from inside my faith however, there are many from outside my faith who have deeply enriched my life and spirituality. It is my hope that some of the insights I have been fortunate to glean from these wonderful people will bless your life as they have profoundly blessed mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment